SUPVETS provides a business membership service that allows our members to have access to exclusive discounts and a listing of their discount to veterans on our site.
YOU AGREE TO THE ARBITRATION AGREEMENT AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER DESCRIBED IN SECTION 7 TO RESOLVE ANY DISPUTES WITH SUPVETS.
- Membership1. If your business was included into our free business membership program covered by one of our patriotic sponsor partners there is no cost to you for your 1st year as a member. A Supvets representative will reach out to you to see if you would like to continue to be apart of SUPVETS and join our paid plan. There is also no obligation to purchase our partners services. If you entered into a paid membership your SUPVETS membership is an annual membership billed monthly or annually and will continue and automatically renew until terminated. To be a member you must agree to support your countries veterans and offer a discount year-round and provide us with one or more Payment Methods. “Payment Method” means a current, valid, accepted method of payment, as may be updated from time to time and which may include payment through your account with a third party. You must cancel your annual membership before it renews in order to avoid billing of the membership fees for the next annual billing cycle to your Payment Method (see “Cancellation” below).
1.2. We may offer a number of membership plans, including special promotional plans or memberships offered by third parties in conjunction with the provision of their own products and services. We are not responsible for the products and services provided by such third parties. Some membership plans may have differing conditions and limitations, which will be disclosed at your sign-up or in other communications made available to you. You can find specific details regarding your SUPVETES membership by visiting our website.
- Free Trials
1. Your SUPVETS membership may start with a free trial. The duration of the free trial period of your membership lasts will be specified during sign-up and is intended to allow new and certain former members to try the service.2.2. Free trial eligibility is determined by SUPVETS at its sole discretion and we may limit eligibility or duration to prevent free trial abuse. We reserve the right to revoke the free trial and put your account on hold in the event that we determine that you are not eligible or keeping with the standards of supporting our nations veterans. Businesses with existing or recent SUPVETS membership are not eligible
2.3. We will charge the membership fee for your next billing cycle to your Payment Method at the end of the free trial period and your membership will automatically renew unless you cancel your membership prior to the end of the free trial period.
Billing and Cancellation
3.1. Billing Cycle. The membership fee for the SUPVETS service any other charges you may incur in connection with your use of the service, such as taxes and possible transaction fees, will be charged to your Payment Method on the specific sign up billing date. The length of your billing cycle will depend on the type of subscription that you choose when you sign-up for the service. Membership fees are fully earned upon payment. In some cases your payment date may change, for example if your Payment Method has not successfully settled or if your paid membership began on a day not contained in a given month. We may authorize your Payment Method in anticipation of membership or service-related charges through various methods, including authorizing it up to approximately one month of service as soon as you register. In some instances, your available balance or credit limit may be reduced to reflect the authorization during your free trial period.
3.2. Payment Methods. To use the SUPVETS service you must provide one or more Payment Methods. You authorize us to charge any Payment Method associated to your account in case your primary Payment Method is declined or no longer available to us for payment of your subscription fee. You remain responsible for any uncollected amounts. If a payment is not successfully settled, due to expiration, insufficient funds, or otherwise, and you do not cancel your account, we may remove your site listing and your access our services until we have successfully charged a valid Payment Method. For some Payment Methods, the issuer may charge you certain fees, such as foreign transaction fees or other fees relating to the processing of your Payment Method. Check with your Payment Method service provider for details.
3.3 Updating your Payment Methods. You can update your Payment Methods by contacting SUPVETS through email or phone. We may also update your Payment Methods using information provided by the payment service providers. Following any update, you authorize us to continue to charge the applicable Payment Method(s).
3.4. Cancellation. You can cancel your annual SUPVETS membership at any time, and you will continue to have access to the SUPVETS service through the end of your annual membership. If cancelled and on the month to month plan, you will be liable to pay for the remaining balance of the annual membership. To cancel you must email us a cancelation notice or call us directly (see contact information on our website). If you cancel your membership, your account will automatically close at the end of your current billing period.
3.6. No Refunds. Payments are nonrefundable and there are no refunds or credits for partially used periods. Following any cancellation, however, you will continue to have a listing on our website and services through the end of your current billing period. At any time, and for any reason, we may provide a refund, discount, or other consideration to some or all of our members (“credits”). The amount and form of such credits, and the decision to provide them, are at our sole and absolute discretion. The provision of credits in one instance does not entitle you to credits in the future for similar instances, nor does it obligate us to provide credits in the future, under any circumstance.
- SUPVETS Service1. You must be 18 years of age, or the age of majority in your province, territory or country, to become a SUPVETS Business member
4.2. The SUPVETS membership and any content viewed through our website are for your personal and non-commercial use only. During your SUPVETS Business membership, we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable right to use our logo for your advertising needs. Except for the foregoing, no right, title or interest shall be transferred to you. You agree not to use the SUPVETS Logo on any of your merchandise or business marketing unless agreed upon with the company through one of its representatives. Once membership is cancelled all use of logo must stop and cannot be used for any business purpose.
4.4. The SUPVETS Membership, including the website content , is regularly updated. In addition, we continually test various aspects of our content, including but not limited to our website, user interfaces, promotional features and availability SUPVETS web content.
4.7. The quality of your business logo may vary due to the picture provided upon membership sign up. If it is deemed as unsatisfactory or does not provide a professional clean image the logo may not be used and the member must submit another logo file that works with the listing. We make our best efforts to notify and assist with this issue.
- Passwords and Account Access. The member who created the SUPVETS account and whose Payment Method is charged (the “Account Owner”) has access and control over the SUPVETS account and the. To maintain control over the account and prevent anyone from accessing the account (which could include information on viewing history for the account), the Account Owner should maintain control over the passwords and details of payment and not reveal the password or details of the Payment Method associated to the account to anyone. You are responsible for updating and maintaining the accuracy of the information you provide to us relating to your account. We can terminate your account or place your account on hold in order to protect you, SUPVETS or our partners from identity theft or other fraudulent activity. SUPVETS is not obligated to credit or discount a membership for holds placed on the account by either a representative of SUPVETS or by the automated processes of SUPVETS
- Disclaimers of Warranties and Limitations on Liability
1. THE SUPVETS MEMBERSHIP AND ALL CONTENT AND SOFTWARE ASSOCIATED THEREWITH, OR ANY OTHER FEATURES OR FUNCTIONALITIES ASSOCIATED WITH THE SUPVETS MEMBERSHIP, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITH ALL FAULTS AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. SUPVETS DOES NOT GUARANTEE, REPRESENT, OR WARRANT THAT YOUR USE OF THE SUPVETS MEMBERSHIP WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. ALL PARTNERSHIPS AND RECOMMENDED SERVICES ARE CREATED TO BRING YOU VALUE AS A MEMBER; HOWEVER, SUPVETS IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ACTIONS. WORKING WITH ANY OF OUR REFERRAL PARTNERS IS UNDER THE SOLE DISCRETION OF THE SUPVETS MEMBER AND SUPVETS WAIVES ALL LIABILITY FOR SUCH REFERALL.
6.2. TO THE EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAWS, IN NO EVENT SHALL SUPVETS, OR ITS SUBSIDIARIES OR ANY OF THEIR SHAREHOLDERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE (JOINTLY OR SEVERALLY) TO YOU FOR PERSONAL INJURY OR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER.
6.3. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR CERTAIN TYPES OF DAMAGES. THEREFORE, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS IN THIS SECTION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Arbitration Agreement
7.3. You may download or copy a form Notice and a form to initiate arbitration at www.adr.org. If you are required to pay a filing fee, after SUPVETS receives notice at the Notice Address that you have commenced arbitration, SUPVETS will reimburse you for your payment of the filing fee, unless your claim is for greater than US $500, in which event you will be responsible for filing fees.
7.4. The arbitration will be governed by the Commercial Arbitration Rules (the “AAA Rules”) of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”), as modified by this Agreement, and will be administered by the AAA. The AAA Rules and Forms are available online at www.adr.org, by calling the AAA at 1-800-778-7879, or by writing to the Notice Address. The arbitrator is bound by the terms of this Agreement. All issues are for the arbitrator to decide, including issues relating to the scope and enforceability of this arbitration agreement. Unless SUPVETS and you agree otherwise, any arbitration hearings will take place in the county (or parish) of your residence. The arbitrator’s award shall be final and binding on all parties, except (1) for judicial review expressly permitted by law or (2) if the arbitrator’s award includes an award of injunctive relief against a party, in which case that party shall have the right to seek judicial review of the injunctive relief in a court of competent jurisdiction that shall not be bound by the arbitrator’s application or conclusions of law.
7.5. If your claim is for US$10,000 or less, we agree that you may choose whether the arbitration will be conducted solely on the basis of documents submitted to the arbitrator, through a telephonic hearing, or by an in-person hearing as established by the AAA Rules. If your claim exceeds US$10,000, the right to a hearing will be determined by the AAA Rules. Regardless of the manner in which the arbitration is conducted, the arbitrator shall issue a reasoned written decision explaining the essential findings and conclusions on which the award is based. If the arbitrator issues you an award that is greater than the value of SUPVETS last written settlement offer made before an arbitrator was selected (or if SUPVETS did not make a settlement offer before an arbitrator was selected), then SUPVETS will pay you the amount of the award or US$5,000, whichever is greater. Except as expressly set forth herein, the payment of all filing, administration and arbitrator fees will be governed by the AAA Rules.
7.6. YOU AND SUPVETS AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN YOUR OR ITS INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. Further, unless both you and SUPVETS agree otherwise, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s claims with your claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding. If this specific provision is found to be unenforceable, then the entirety of this arbitration provision shall be null and void.
9.3. Feedback. SUPVETS is free to use any comments, information, ideas, concepts, reviews, or techniques or any other material contained in any communication you may send to us (“Feedback”), including responses to questionnaires or through postings to the SUPVETS membership or service, including the SUPVETS website and user interfaces, worldwide and in perpetuity without further compensation, acknowledgement or payment to you for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products and creating, modifying or improving the SUPVETS service. In addition, you agree not to enforce any “moral rights” in and to the Feedback, to the extent permitted by applicable law.
9.7. Communication Preferences. We will send you information relating to your account (e.g. payment authorizations, invoices, changes in password or Payment Method, confirmation messages, notices) in electronic form only, for example via emails to your email address provided during registration. You agree that any notices, agreements, disclosures or other communications that we send to you electronically will satisfy any legal communication requirements, including that such communications be in writing.
- SUPVETS is a DBA of SUPBRANDS LLC
Last Updated: Jan, 15th, 2020